Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Would it be appropriate for a 15 year old girl to get a lip ring or would she be too young?

Im 15.


and i really want one so badly.


but im trying 16 soon, and my mom wont let me because she says it wont look good when i apply for a job.





i guess shes right.


but i see no reason why a 15 shouldn't get her lip pierced.
Would it be appropriate for a 15 year old girl to get a lip ring or would she be too young?
I know quite a few people who already have lip peircings and they are only 6th graders


so quite frankly i think it would be pretty sweet if yougot a llip ring


they are awesome


i want one but i want my nose peirced too and my ears further up


so yea


Always,


Katy


email me at misstang_15@yahoo.com for more information


p.s. answer my question :http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...


thankxxx
Would it be appropriate for a 15 year old girl to get a lip ring or would she be too young?
No I know you want one but trust me you will regret it


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting