Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bikini wax?

Obviously bikini season is coming and this year (I'm 13) I'm deffinatly going to need to wax. I told my mom and she agreed to bring me to a salon. Anyway, the appointment is in an hour. Can I just bring my bikini bottoms and put those on and have her wax the hair you can see, or will I be asked to remove them.
Bikini wax?
Are you just getting your bikini line done?





If so, yes you can.





But if you're getting a brazillian- which is all of it- she will ask you to remove your panties.
Bikini wax?
The person doing the hair removal will want you to be nude....so that they can get the hot wax on properly and the patch paper on the wax so that they can yank it off.....prepare to say ouch....be aware that if you have hair lower and around to the back she will require you to also be on your knees...*** up so she can get that area....


Sorry but the time to be modest and all is over....just know that the lady has seen it before so its no big deal to her ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting