Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Foot tattoo compared to an industrial piercing? First tattoo.?

I want my first tattoo on my foot but I'm pretty much a wimp and I heard it's extreamly painful... I was just wonder how bad it was compaired to an Industiral piercing because I have one...
Foot tattoo compared to an industrial piercing? First tattoo.?
I personally don't think I can compare a tattoo to a piercing because piercings stay sore longer than tattoos do, I have 13 tattoos including the ones on my feet and well, on a 1-10 scale I would say my feet would be around an 8 , Its not unbearable but not pleasant but any means, If you think you can tough it out then go for it, I sat through an hour and a half on my feet, If you decide to get it done there, Make sure to ask for the artists portfolio, Also one thing that really helped me,When I had to wear socks and shoes, I would clean my tattoos then apply tattoo goo then I would wrap them in plastic wrap or non stick gauze, Sounds ghetto but it kept the goo from rubbing off onto my socks, It kept the fuzzies off my tattoo and kept my tattoo from getting infected, however it should only be covered in situations where you have to wear socks and shoes any other time it needs as much air as possible, Remember to ask for care sheet as well so you'll know how to properly care for it, I suggest using tattoo goo especially for color tattoos, Good luck
Foot tattoo compared to an industrial piercing? First tattoo.?
Every person has their own pain tolerance. Cartilage piercings are one of the more uncomfortable piercings and they take 9-12 months+ to heal. You probably already know that. Initial healing period for a tattoo is 2 weeks. Total healing is anywhere from 4-6 weeks. Tattoos tend to sting a little. The foot I believe a little bit more due to the fact the skin is thinner and you have lots of little bones and tendons there. Try to relax. Breathe in thru your nose and out thru your mouth. Bring an Ipod to listen to. The more relaxed you are the better it will be on you and the artist tattooing you. Talking or hand holding makes you tense up and move. You are the artists canvas so you need to be very still, relax, and breathe. Biggest advice is to get a good meal an hour prior to your appointment. This helps to keep your sugar up and keep you feeling good while you are being tattooed. Honestly, I have had both. The tattoo felt good! You will be fine. Good luck to you %26amp; happy tattoing =)

metal necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting