Saturday, October 24, 2009

Need help really bad over here!?

I"M BREAKING MY HABBIT THIS SUMMER! I want to be done with it! I need good, ORIGINAL ideas! lol! Its too hot in houston to whear gloves! I have soaked my hands in vinigar every day, put tape or bandades on my fingers, tried to tell myself no, but nothing has worked? HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! Thanx = )
Need help really bad over here!?
...whats the habit?
Need help really bad over here!?
Well, if you're talking about biting your nails, then you are not alone. I used to bite down really far and it was horrible. So to quit, I painted my nails a different color every day. I wanted my nails to look good so I had to stop biting them lol. After a wile, you just kind of forget about biting them. While you're doing this, chew on a lot of gum.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting