Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bellybutton piercing questions?

I'm interested in getting my bellybutton pierced soon. But before i do anything drastic, i want some more information about it.


1. What's the best way to stay calm during the procedure?


2. Since it's summer and i will be swimming often, should i just wait until later in the year?


Any other information would be wonderful! Thanks so much :)
Bellybutton piercing questions?
If your going to be swimming alot, esp. in a public pool, I would wait. When I first had mine done it got infected alot, Im glad I have it but it was a pain for awhile.


As far as staying calm: Breath!!! The girl who did mine was very good at keeping you at ease too and that helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting