Sunday, March 14, 2010

Monroe Piercing?

Im getting my monroe [a madonna to be exact] and i have done plenty of research already. I am getting pierced at Zebra in Berkley, CA. To anyone who has gotten a piercing there;





How was your experience?


Were you comfortable?


Was it a good environment?


Anything else helpful please.





Please do not tell me not to ruin my face with a piercing, or that they look trashy, or anything else of the sort. I think they look fantastic if on the right people.
Monroe Piercing?
When i got mine done, i was scared at first but she drew a dot above my lip where she would poke the needle through and it was all very quick, you feel it go through but for some reason it does not hurt but feels cold, it's like a sharp rod not really like this massive needle. and it's very cute and looks great. I've had mine for about 2 months now and no dramas.
Monroe Piercing?
Go for it! They are hot!

metal necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting