Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lines around my mouth?

they don't look like wrinkles or anything just like...indents around my mouth like a muzzle or something how do i get rid of 'em? i'm 15 by the way
Lines around my mouth?
Use Elizabeth Grant skin care products. They help to plump up the skin and ease the look of wrinkles or indentations. It's a Canadian product that works wonders. I think the Shop at Home network sells it at a discount in the States. Once you try it though, you'll wonder what you ever did without it. Though considering how young you are you might want to just use a good non greasy moisturiser and toner.





Cheers
Lines around my mouth?
stop smiling?

flowers and gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting