Sunday, March 14, 2010

Can someone advice me about a great facial peel that will help clear complexion?

I was looking for a facial peel with lactic acid or vitamin c to clear complexion. please advice.
Can someone advice me about a great facial peel that will help clear complexion?
If you're looking for a product that is to clear acne and help maintain your skin so that it is acne-free, a facial peel is not the best idea.





Instead, a clay mask for clearing pores is a great remedy. I would suggest using Neutrogena's Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask that costs around $8 dollars depending on where you go. This product will help you clean out your pores so that your skin is acne free, and it really keeps it nice and soft. I use it every couple of days and my skin is spot free. It's a great product in general because it opens my pores and did drastic transformations to my skin that makes it have a clear complexion.





Well, good luck. =]
Can someone advice me about a great facial peel that will help clear complexion?
Do you know what is acid? How does it react when apply onto your thin layer face? dont ever think of using peeling method to have a clear complexion. go to www.pierrechenxu.com. go thru questions and answers there. do not hesitate to order sample, last for a week. You can see the difference. Ive been using for the past 7yrs. Hope to get good news from you in the near future. Fm Singapore.

Slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting