Sunday, March 14, 2010

Instead of buying so much water can I use creatine to help my chapped lips heal faster?

I heard creatine supposed to create excess water in your body if I buy creatibe supplement I probably wont have to buy so much water
Instead of buying so much water can I use creatine to help my chapped lips heal faster?
for chapped lips i put on vaseline it works for me and makes my lips softer
Instead of buying so much water can I use creatine to help my chapped lips heal faster?
You don't want to throw your body's balance of chemically!


Your body needs at least 8 glasses of water a day.


It's almost comical that you are that concerned over chapped lips. Try Burt's bees chap stick, don't lick your lips and drink the water already!
Reply:I just use a good old Chapstick. They work pretty darn well.





Blistex works super well, too, but it smells like crap.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting