Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Has anyone used Tretinoin and/or finacea?

I've never had perfect skin, ever, but makeup has always made it a little more live-able, i mean it was never too bad, but in the past 3 months, it has gotten so horrible. My skin started breaking out alot and frequently, like all the time. Literally. And it looks so bad! :( Especially around like my mouth, nose, and forehead. Sooo doctor prescribed tretinoin cream and finacea for me. I've been alternating them ever since March 24th, so for example; sunday, tretinoin.. monday, finacea.. tuesday, tretinoin.. etc.. my skin cleared up pretty fast, then started getting worse, but I expected that since she told me I'd get worse, before better.. but it's June now.... and I am breaking out just as often as before.. and I stuck with my regimen.. soo I've been eating lots of vegetables and drinking plenty of water and such, but no luck..





Has anyone used these medications and had good results? If so.. how many months did it take to get it under control?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting