Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bad smell after using cologne.?

y is it tht i smell bad when i use cologne or any scented deodorants but i smell better with unscented deodorant?
Bad smell after using cologne.?
biochemical reactions. If your picture is you, then you are black and very dark, thus you have higher melanin and a higher amount of ammonia in your sweat. Most cologne is designed with Caucasian chemistry in mind. This is not usually a problem, except for very dark skinned people and people with unusual biochemistry, like me.





There are certain colognes I can't wear because of my biochemistry. I am sure the same is true of you. I suggest you try something natural, such as sandalwood. Or just do like I do and go with unsented.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting