Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How much is too much moisturizing?

I swim 6 days a week for 2 hours each, and I have this new moisurizer. How many times a day do you think would be bad for my skin(on my face)? Or is it possible for it to be bad for your skin?





I also have very dry skin and unless I put some lotion on, you can SEE the dry flakes from across the room.





Plus if you know a REALLY good brand could you recommend it?
How much is too much moisturizing?
i dont think there can be too much moisturizing unless u cant get the moisturizer to soak in :P
How much is too much moisturizing?
All that swimming would dry your skin out. You can't over moisterize if you have dry skin. Moisterizing is very important actually. I am an Arbonne consultant so believe me. For you I can suggest a body cream or body butter instead of a regular lotion. You will stay moisterized for a signifacantly longer time. Try to apply the body cream in the morning, any time that you feel dry during the day and before you go to bed at night. You probably would be satisfied with just morning and night if you use the body butter. Also, you may want to try exfoliatind some of that dry dead skin off with some kind of body scrub that has the beads in it. You will find that you will have much smoother softer skin. Now, since I am an Arbonne consultant might I suggest that you purchase some of our products and I have just the thing you need. We have an entire line for teenagers with scents specifically for your personality. The teen line is called F.Y.I. For body butter buy our cream called "Bodybetter" body cream and for exfoliator try our F.Y.I "Sugarslush" body scrub. I hope this helps you. Please choose best answer I could use the points. Thankyou so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting