Sunday, March 14, 2010

How do I cure my bacne in a week?? HELP!?

I need to get this cleared up by father's day, or a week after, at the most!





PLEASE help! I've tried Nuetrogena body gel stuff, but it hasn't made a drastic difference, and the bottle's almost gone.


Any home remedies?
How do I cure my bacne in a week?? HELP!?
Do you use the Neutrogena after washing out the conditioner in your hair? I used to leave the conditioner in and use body wash and then rinse out the conditioner, but then the conditioner was causing my back to break out. Watch out for hairsprays too getting on your back.
How do I cure my bacne in a week?? HELP!?
Get a loofah or those back things i forgot what they're called.


And scrub away using that stuff you have.


it'll clean up back there properly and get rid of the dirt and oils that are clogging up your pores and giving you bacne! Good luck!
Reply:Have a pool? My acne would clear up over the summer because I spent almost every day in a pool. The chlorine dries the oil out of your skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting