Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Has anyone ever used coffee for cellulite?

I read in a Hollywood Beauty Secrets book that you can wrap coffee around your cellulite areas and it can temporarily reduce it. Has anyone tried it?
Has anyone ever used coffee for cellulite?
I dont but cindy crawford does and it works for her
Has anyone ever used coffee for cellulite?
I could see how that would help. Caffeine helps firm your legs for a few hours.


but instead try


l'oreal paris sublime slim anti-cellulite+ skin sculpting body firming gel.


its available at drugstores





it is more likely to work
Reply:Hi,





Yes, I do these procedures once in a while. Bu you also have to:


- avoid fast food and sodas


- massage your problem areas


- scrub your problem areas


- use a contrast shower


- Go for some body wrapping procedures.





Combined all together, these will make your cellulite invisible in several weeks - guaranteed! :). I work on it all the time and nobody knows I got cellulite.





Visit http://www.fight-cellulite.com for more tips.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting