Friday, November 6, 2009

Wanting another tattoo...?

I have two now (left side of my back lower side is a small pink star with some twinkles around it, and on the right side of my back I have "He died for me and I live for him"


I want to add more to them and I even thought about a totally new one the thing is my guys parents are not too into them. I just would like them not to judge me and not think anything because both of them have meaning and I want the next one to have meaning too. Im just afraid it will make things worse in the future and things. My parents totally support me and are fine with it if they are not visible (considering the fact im a education major I cant have anything visible)


I would like to add more to each but not sure what to do, thanks for the ideas and thoughts! It means alot!!


I thought about adding more stars but thats too common, and I thought about a rosary near the words...


any thoughts...?
Wanting another tattoo...?
stars are common but if its what you like then go for it ?
Wanting another tattoo...?
you shouldnt get a tatoo. they are permanent.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting