Friday, November 6, 2009

Is there anyway to get a pigment thing out of your body??

i mean.. i was adopted, i dont know where i get my skin colour from, but i dont really like it, im not that dark but im a half cast and it really bothers me, you know?? so is there anyway to get that colour pigment out of me so i can be my own colour??




















sorry if what i said makes no sense, i was just wondering, and im not that good at science and pigments and all those things :)
Is there anyway to get a pigment thing out of your body??
All the things that are sold to lighten skin are very harmful and you should not use them. Take no notice of the person above me who called you a racist - how on earth can you be racist for not caring for the colour of your own skin. I use false tan because my skin is very pale and I don't like it- does that make me a racist too or all the white people who spend time in the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting