Friday, November 6, 2009

HELP! I don't want scars, does Mederma or any other product out there really work? 10 PTS. FOR BEST ADVICE!

I am stupid and picked a lot on a pimple right under my eye! It was so tiny but now I left a huge scab that'll probably leave a scar. Plus, that skin underneath your eye is so sensitive, it almost look like a black eye 'cause it's all swollen. Anyways! I've also heard of a product called Rejuveness but I heard that it's very expenisve. Is there a certain regime that I have to follow in order for those products to work? What about old scars? I have so many from just being so active as a kid (old bicycle wounds and sports related scars mainly). I also have acne scars. I'd love to have a permenant procedure done like microdermabrasion or laser work but those are expensive. Thanks for any advice!
HELP! I don't want scars, does Mederma or any other product out there really work? 10 PTS. FOR BEST ADVICE!
I have the same problem. I've never tried Mederma, but I hear it works pretty well. Another method is to use Vitamin E tablets on your scars. Because vitamin E is good for taking out scars, or making them appear less visible. Or cocoa butter. This is also rich in Vitamin E. Good luck.
HELP! I don't want scars, does Mederma or any other product out there really work? 10 PTS. FOR BEST ADVICE!
Yep, laser or dermal fillers are your best bet. Sorry, Mederma won't remove or prevent scarring- it's basically onion extract. Scars are complex reactions to deep damage- Vit E is ok, but better as an internal supplement- if your body is healthy on the inside it has a better chance of healing itself. Try Silicia gel(inside %26amp; topically), Vit A cream, Bio Oil, and take Vit C powder %26amp; eat lots of garlic! Also, a BHA/AHA exfoliant can stimulate collagen production %26amp; reduce scarring. Good luck!

Slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting