Friday, November 6, 2009

If I use Dove face wash...?

then do I also have to use a toner of the same brand (Dove) or I can use toner of any other brand? I'm living in Saudi Arabia so Dove toner isn't really available here. Which brand of toner do you suggest? My skin is not not oily nor is it dry but normal. I dunno whether it's sensitive though I have used Dove and Johnson's face wash/cleanser before and it wasn't bad and didn't have any bad effect on my face. I don't have that much of acne but 2 or 3 pimples do appear sometimes. I'm looking for something good that's available in KSA. I know I'm asking too many questions, but I'd really appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
If I use Dove face wash...?
This is cheap and you will find it anywhere. My daughter is 14 and she uses the white part of the egg yoke on her face. This takes all the oils off your face and makes your face feeling baby soft.


Put the egg yoke every day for at least 20 minutes. The egg yoke will harden and pull out any oils you may have and make your face cleaner and softer.





If you prefer a soap for your face then I would try either a coca butter soap face bar or an Equate brand name soap bar, face wash. But I don't know if you will be able to find this brand name in your county.
If I use Dove face wash...?
Your young. Young people have pimples and Zits. I did too when I was a kid. Now I never get them anymore like I used to. Keep your hands away from your face. That is why I had them so bad when I was younger. In school I would always sit with my hands on my face holding my head up or something. Meanwhile transfering all the germs and stuff from my hands to my face.
Reply:you can use a toner from any other like nivea





also you can learn how to deep clean your face at home ( salons technique )


here





http://charmingwomen.googlepages.com/how...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting