Friday, November 6, 2009

How long does an eyeborw piecing take? does it hurt alot??

..,..
How long does an eyeborw piecing take? does it hurt alot??
Doesn't take long, they don't hurt usually if you get it done properly, you can't go in water for 4-6 weeks and you can't take it out for 6 weeks
How long does an eyeborw piecing take? does it hurt alot??
I used a piercer who only uses tapered needles, no guns, and it took about 20 seconds. The initial pinch hurt, but I guess I went numb after that cuz I felt nothing.





I was encouraged to wash the piercing with a special soap 3 times a day (in the shower's OK) for 6 weeks. Pools and lakes are full of bacteria- yuck. While the piercing was wet from the solution, I had to turn it several times to keep the skin from healing over it.





I've had 12 piercings from this guy and not one has gone bad. Get an expert- no tattoo parlors. Follow the directions. Dang, now you've got me wanting one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting