Friday, November 6, 2009

Ear stretching help?

I posted this before but need more answers sooooo...


I started stretching my ear, i have had an ear piercing for eight years, and the hole is suprisingly stretchy. I first started off with a 1,6mm and left that in for a period of time, my next step was a 2mm, but i put a q tip in my ear, and later found out it was a 2.4mm- i know skipping is bad BUT heres the thing, my ear didnt bleed, it didnt burn, it didnt take any effort to put the 2,4mm in, it just slid in and hasnt been any problem whatsoever, sooo...should i just leave it in? (until i can buy a 2.4mm plug?) also, what are my next steps, in mm as well as gauge please...does it go 3mm then 3.2 then 3.4 or what?? can i get the whole process upto a 5mm. Because im pretty bad at the whole sizing thing. Anyone who can help, well, id appreciate it. Thanks!
Ear stretching help?
Yuk


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting