Friday, November 6, 2009

Industrial piercing?

So I'm getting an industrial piercing next week, and I spoke to my piercer a few days ago and he said that he prefers to pierce it with two separate pieces of jewellery to begin with so it heals nicer. Anyone else done it this way? Does it make a difference?
Industrial piercing?
it's best for healing...cuz it'll get a little gross with the bar during the first few weeks...if you get 2 hoops...then it'll heal faster and better...





i'm sure it'll look hot :]


good luck
Industrial piercing?
Hi, I havn't had it done as you've mentioned, (Although I have got an industrial myself) Around the time I was researching for my own industrial, I was reading up a lot of stories on www.bmezine.com (great resource, i highly recommend it) and yes, I've heard of the method that your talking about. I cant speak from personal exp but the stories I read about it said it was easier to heal and less trauma to the ear or something...i can imagine that two seperate pieces of jewellery would be easier to heal than a great big bar...im still healing my own industrial, which i got in january, i've read stories on the other method where it has taken a matter of weeks to heal though. But, on the down side, it's not quite as groovy looking! Hope that helped somewhat.
Reply:No it's not recommended to do that.


When you have your piercing heal with seperate pieces of jewelry, the holes heal differently and you might not be able to get the industrial bar through both holes later on.


It makes a huge difference.


Tell your piercer he needs to use the industrial bar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Skin & Body Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting